Friday, February 24, 2017

Day 14...Still Going

Well...It's day 14 and I'm still here.  Didn't feel like doing a video today...still feel pretty crappy...though the cold seems to be on its way out...which is awesome.
I've kept up the eating really well...it helps that I don't tend to have much of an appetite when I'm sick of course.  I haven't done any exercise in too long...I just can't seem to make myself do it right now.  I'm hoping that the cold will have subsided enough over the next few days so that I'll be able to get going again.  These days off (today and tomorrow) should help, given the fact that I'll just be resting and loading up on fluids....flush this sucker out of here.  Anyway, just got back from the grocery store and felt like I should update...so now that I've done that, I'm going to grab a shower, put on some fresh pjs and settle in again for the evening.  Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment